Standards For Blood Clean Up Companies
Because crime and trauma scene cleanup deals with blood and other
potentially hazardous materials additional training for cleaning
technicians is required. In addition to the advanced cleaning
training technicians needs, companies must be licensed and in
compliance with existing regulations. Below is a list of
requirements for those who perform blood and bio-fluid
1. Compliant with OHSA Regulations:
1. Written Blood Borne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
2. Written Respiratory Protection Program
3. Written Technical Procedures
4. Written Hazardous Communications Procedure
5. Formal Training Program
2. Employees must be Hepatitis B Vaccinated.
3. Licensed and Bonded.
4. Properly Insured.
5. Contract with Medical Waste Disposal Company for legal disposal.
6. Employers are required to give yearly updated training which includes the
incorporation of new procedures.
In addition to our meeting the technical requirements, it is our policy that all of our employees give our customers the highest quality service while treating them with dignity and respect. Our goal is to discreetly perform our job with the minimum of intrusion into the lives of our customers.
We take every measure possible to ensure this information is accurate and reliable however we always recommend that you ask for proper certification information from the technician dealing with your particular situation to ensure the highest quality.